Monday, October 15, 2007

Switching to Hebrew

Focusing on customers, rather than on fellow writers, I have switch to writing in Hebrew, on an Israeli-based platform. From time to time, I find it irresistable to communicate with other writers, so I extensively comment to their posts on their blogs.
My main focus, though, is my next customer. Keeping that in mind, and writing a book aimed at the Israeli hi-tech venturer who would like to recruit a writer, I blog only in Hebrew.
You see, one of the beautiful aspects of being a writer in Israel, is that the customer prefers not to read English at all. This facts defines the Israeli market (along with other factors, though). Writing to my potential customer in English, is like... not writing at all.
Thanks for everyone who've read me so far.

No comments: